Friday, January 9, 2009

Job Update

So, I have been looking for a job for the past 7 months. I have been supposedly over-qualified for every job I have applied! This I cannot believe! Well, I had an interview about a 1 1/2 weeks ago, for a job at the Ellijay Animal Hospital. Now, I have no previous experience with animal hospitals. Well, I received a call last night around 6:00pm. Corey and I were in the car on our way to the store, to pick up a few things to take to my parent's home for dinner. In any event, I kept motioning to Corey to go to Walmart and he kept saying no! We do not like to go to Walmart for a quick trip. However, when I got off the phone with the animal hospital, I told Corey that we needed to go to Walmart because I had to buy my 1st pair of scrubs! That's right! I got the job!!! And today was my first day!!! It was fun to learn so many new things!

I am the new Veterinarian Technician at Ellijay Animal Hospital! I'm so excited! A new job. A new field of study. Praise God for answered prayers in providing work for our family!

Check out the webpage for Ellijay Animal Hospital: http://www.ellijayah.com/

Thank you for all the prayers, love and support!

2 comments:

The Brown's said...

Yeah for the new job, Amy! So happy for you...sometimes our prayers are answered slower than we hoped...or even faster!!! But I'm so thankful for your job! I enjoyed reading all your catch up blogs!

Tara said...

Amy, congratulations! We are so happy for you! Even though this is a new field, I bet you will be perfect at it!