Monday, November 17, 2008

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

We received an early Christmas Gift from Corey's Dad & Mom. They took Corey & I, Blake & Suzianne (my brother and sister-in-law), Devin & Hillary (my brother-in-law and his girlfriend), to the:
TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA
@ the Phillip's Arena (Atlanta)
It was INCREDIBLE!!! I have put together some clips I recorded while there! Please enjoy listening to the music and watching the awesome light show!! However, beware of some screaming of excitement that will be on a few clips! (There were many excited fans...including Hillary and myself!)
ENJOY!!!



2 comments:

Varner Party of 3 said...

I LOVE TRAN-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA! I am sooo jealous!

The Brown's said...

My parents, 2 brothers and 1 sis-in-law went to see it here and loved it! Enjoyed seeing your video...maybe we'll get to go next year! Hope you guys are doing well-miss you!